Software Manual (465K bytes)
CP Tech. Software
Information On "How To Make Amateur Rockets" Bookset
Our Rocket Motor
Motor & Reload Designs
If you bought the "How To Make Amateur Rockets" bookset a long time ago, your software is out of date. CP Technologies offers previous bookset buyers the opportunity to upgrade their entire software package for only $9.95 which includes mailing within the United States. If you bought your bookset from CP Technologies, you may want to upgrade. To see if you have the latest versions, check the table below.
- CHEM Last Update: April 16, 2007
- FPRED Last Update: April 28, 2012
- FLIGHT Last Update: June 2, 2011
- THERM Last Update: April 16, 2007
- CG Calc Last Update: March 18, 2007
- BURNRATE Last Update: March 18, 2007
- CP1 Last Update: March 18, 2007
- CHEM * - Propellant performance for virtually any propellant combination.
- FLIGHT * - Two dimensional trajectory calculation for altitude and downrange distance and flight loads.
- FPRED * - Design and computer simulate the operation of solid rocket motors (Core, Segmented, C-Slot, Moon and End grain patterns) with eroding and non-eroding throats.
- CP1 * - Calculate center of pressure for simple rocket geometries.
- THERM II * - Thermal ablation and temperatures of nozzles, exit cones, bulkheads and chambers.
- BURNRATE * - Determines the coefficient and exponent for your propellant formulation.
- CG-CALC* - Determines the center of gravity and lift off weight of your rocket before you build it.
Note: The * symbol after the software title indicates the software is copyrighted by CP Technologies.
Send your order by mail: You can mail your order to us and pay by Visa, MasterCard,
personal check, business check or money order. Make sure you print clearly your name and shipping address.
If paying by credit card, print your credit card number and expiration date on your order. Send your
order to: CP Technologies; 3745A Studer; Casper, WY 82604.